Proposal of Jevgenija Dehtjare
This is to express our intention to offer a partnership under program Erasmus+ actions.
We are looking for partners to ensure students and staff mobility and will `be very grateful for your help,
The information is given bellow,
Thank you very much in advance,
Jevgenija Dehtjare, dr.oec.
ISMA University (located in Riga, Latvia, EU) is looking for partners in Lebanon for Erasmus+ projects in International Credit Mobility (ICM).
ICM supports the mobility (TO EU and VICEVERSA) of individuals enrolled or employed at a higher education institution (HEI), namely:
· Student mobility for studies, open to short cycle, first cycle (Bachelor or equivalent) or second cycle (Master or equivalent) students, as well as third cycle doctoral candidates. The mobility period can last from 3 months (or one academic term) to 12 months.
· Student mobility for traineeships, open from call 2018 to short cycle, first cycle (Bachelor or equivalent) or second cycle (Master or equivalent) students, as well as third cycle doctoral candidates. The mobility period can last from 2 to 12 months.
· Staff mobility for teaching for academic staff and (from call 2018) for invited staff from non-academic organisations to teach at a partner higher education institution (HEI) abroad. The mobility period can last from 5 days to 2 months.
· Staff mobility for training for teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and/or training at a partner HEI. The mobility period can last from 5 days to 2 months. This activity also supports the mobility of staff from Partner Country HEIs (such as Lebanon) to train at a non-academic organization located in a Programme Country (such as Latvia), and vice versa.
Student and staff mobility can take place in any subject area or academic discipline. Moreover, there are no quotas for student or staff mobility with Partner Countries. In other words, HEIs are free to apply for staff mobility or student mobility, or any combination of the two. All mobilities are to be founded by the sources of EU funds.
We would be happy to have your University as a partner for the 2019 call projects!
ISMA is one of the leading higher educational institutions in Latvia. ISMA has rich traditions and clear future vision within the common area of European higher education.
ISMA students are provided with an opportunity to make their dreams come true by obtaining the required knowledge in the five directions, which are accredited by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Latvia.
- Business Administration (BA with specializations in Creative Industries Management, Information Systems Management, Business Communication, Business Law and Security, MBA, Doctoral studies)
- Business Administration in Tourism (BA with specializations in Tourism and Hospitality, Wellness, Restaurant and Club Business and Service and Hospitality on Cruise Ships)
- Information Technologies (BA, MBA, Doctoral studies)
- Real Estate Management, Entrepreneurship in the Restaurant Business, Finance and Banking, Insurance, Applied Information Technologies (college, 1st cycle)
ISMA successfully ensures continuing development, which nowadays is an advantage on the Latvian and European labor markets while offering competitive education, which combines both theory and practice.
At present ISMA offers Latvian and foreign students to study at all levels: first level professional higher education, Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral study programs. Therefore, ISMA provides its students with an opportunity to receive the education which meets their future plans, is labor market oriented and ensures the development of creative and leadership skills.
ISMA offers students modern and renovated study facilities, library, advanced technical support of studies, free parking place, as well as opportunities to enjoy meals in the cafe and relax in the park on campus. After the first year of studies ISMA students can participate in the student mobility programs and continue studies in prestigious foreign universities. During summer practice students acquire and develop their practical skills in international foreign companies. This is an opportunity to apply the obtained knowledge, learn the world and, whish is also important, to pay tuition fees with the money earned in summer months.
Offering various professional development programs and courses ISMA is a reliable cooperation partner for everyone who is determined to build future career, obtain new knowledge and raise professional qualification.
ISMA is proud of the work quality, professional and creative potential of the employees, and the academic staff who prepare students for their future careers. The provision of qualitative knowledge and skills is one of the fundamental values of ISMA.
The implementation of new study methodology and technologies (distance learning) ensures the obtaining of knowledge for the students who, for some reasons, are not able to attend lectures.
ISMA is available for everyone who is willing to receive the higher education which meets all the modern requirements.
In case if you are interested to start our cooperation, please contact Project Manager of ISMA University: Diana Zmicerevska, email@example.com and we will provide you with necessary details and information.
International Relations Coordinator
Head of Tourism Program, Dr.oec.
1/6 Lomonosova Str., Riga, LV-1019, Latvia
Phone: +371 67114518
Skype: Jevgenija_ISMA http://isma.lv