Proposal of Jelena Mazaj
The aim of this email is to establish closer links with the Higher Education Institutions in your country with the support of the EU funded projects, such as Erasmus+, Horizon 2020, etc.
CESIE is accredited by the Region of Sicily for Orientation of Vocational Education and Training, with macro-typology of Higher Education and lifelong learning (LLL) for «development, introduction and implementation of reforms in education and training to increase integration and develop employability», and therefore eligible as accreditation, certification and/or qualification body.
As an NGO with more than 15 years of experience in educational field, we offer our expertise in:
- Analysis of study programmes;
- Development of study modules;
- Trainings of academics and students in the fields of governance, entrepreneurship, ICT tools for education, modernisation of placements’ system, etc.
- Development of online tools for studies and trainings (MOOCs, OERs, online platforms);
- Grounding framework for cooperation between HEIs, business, CSOs and public authorities;
- Quality Assurance for HEI and
- Communication, Dissemination and exploitation activities - accompanied by a specialised Visibility and Communication Unit.
For establishment of the mentioned cooperation, it would be our pleasure if you can forward this email to Coordinators of the Erasmus+ projects and institutions, which have an interest to take part in EU funded programmes, especially in the Call 2019: Erasmus+ KA2 Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education.
Our common works with HEIs:
- BBChina – Master Programme on Bio-Based Circular Economy: From Fields to Bioenergy, Biofuel and Bioproducts in China
- sAGESSE – Amélioration de la Gouvernance dans le système de l’EnSeignement Supérieur en Tunisie
- LMPI – Bachelor’s and Professional Master’s Degree for development, administration, management, protection of computer systems and networks in enterprises in Moldova, Kazakhstan, Vietnam
- SEHSI – Regional sustainable development on the basis of eco-human synergetic interaction (multidisciplinary training course for MSc, PhD and LLL students in engineering)
- ARARAT – Armenian Coordination Agency – ‘UNIVERSITY – EMPLOYER’, etc.
More details about our interdisciplinary initiatives in different sectors (engineering, energy, arts, migration, ICT, etc.) are presented on the Unit’s web page
Thank you in advance for your support,
Jelena Mazaj | Coordinator of the Higher Education and Research Unit
Via Roma, 94 - 90133 - Palermo, Italy
Tel: +39 091 6164224 - Fax: +39 091 5640816