Proposal of Eugenia Diaz
ERASMUS+ KA2 PROPOSAL
Capacity building in the field of Higher Education Action: Joint Project
Duration: 36 months
Main objectives of the project:
To raise awareness and engage all the members in the university community in the necessity of using English as a Medium of Instruction and to provide them with tools to put it into practice.
Specific objectives of the project:
- To train teaching staff in teaching their courses in English. This training includes language improvement and methodological immersion.
- To implement this teaching in their courses as well as class observation.
- To adapt curricular courses and learning materials.
- Trained teaching staff to implement English as a Medium of Instruction in the partner universities.
- Learning materials and good practices handbook developed.
- Implemented English as a Medium of Instruction courses.
WP1: Preparation and supporting
WP2: Raising awareness
WP3: Training staff
WP4: Curricular adaptation
WP5: Implementation and class observation
WP6: Sustainability and equal opportunities
WP7: Project management
Proposed roles for the partner:
- Organise training
- Enhance capacity building of partners
- Consultation on the preparation of materials
Begoña Crespo: firstname.lastname@example.org