Credit mobitity means that student will earn some credits in the Host Univesity, these credits should be recognised by his Home Univesity. A partnership agreement should be established between the Home and the Host universities.
Student credit mobility:
- All levels of higher education (short cycle, Bachelor, Master, Doctoral levels) + recent graduates
- All disciplines
- From 3 to 12 months for studies
- From 2 to 12 months for traineeships (not open to partner countries in first 2 years)
- Each student can benefit up to 12 months per study cycle
- The credits earned by the student during his mobility to a Programme Country (European) Institution should be recognised by the Home (sending) institution.
The student should consult the international relation office or the students' affairs in his/her Lebanese Instituion to see the requirements and the conditions to benefit from a credit mobility.
In the following table we give all the Lebanese institutions in Credit Mobility Partnership with Programme countries (European) Institutions.